“What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become.”
I’ve always intended to provide an Accelerator on manifesting because it’s my passion and purpose to help people as far and wide as I can reach to live their best lives and realize their goals and dreams.
It’s one thing to dream; it’s another to make your dreams come true. This month’s Your Aha! Life Journey Accelerator is the Manifesting Planner & Workbook. I’ve curated over 20 pages for you to choose from based on what you’re desiring to manifest.
One thing I’ve learned about manifesting is, it’s not enough to want something. You must direct your thoughts, words, beliefs, and actions toward that which you’re desiring to manifest. To help you do that, I’ve included in the Manifesting Planner & Workbook pages where you can write:
- Letters to your future self and the Universe
- Affirmations specific to your goals and dreams
- Descriptions of your current situation and what you’re grateful for
- Manifestation updates
- Your vision
- What inspires you
- How to turn negative thoughts into positive ones
- And more
MANIFESTING PLANNER & WORKBOOK
The Manifesting Planner & Workbook Accelerator is your very own toolkit to help you turn your goals and dreams into reality. Some people discount the laws regarding attracting and manifesting what you want. It’s too woo-woo for some. But I believe it’s logical. Even Albert Einstein believed that our imaginations are the precursors to “life’s coming attractions.”
If I envision something that I want in my life, and I believe it can happen, and I’m willing to focus my thoughts, words and actions toward it, there’s a high probability that I will manifest my desire. I’ve experienced it happening many times in my life, and I believe you will too.
- Get clear about what you want to manifest in your life and why.
- Review the Manifesting Planner & Workbook and select the pages that will be most helpful to you.
- Be aware of your energy (thoughts, words, beliefs, feelings, and actions) related to what you want to manifest. Whenever negative thoughts arise, use the affirmations you created to keep your focus on your goals and dreams.
- Practice gratitude throughout the journey and celebrate progress.
I end with this final quote by Constance Arnold:
“When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.”
If you have any questions about this Accelerator or would like to share a manifestation, you can email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you and celebrate your success.