Are you ready to develop a positive mindset and relationship with money? Great. Then you’ll love the Financial Planner: An Accelerator for Your Financial Wellbeing.
To get started, you’ll complete a Money Mindset Checklist to assess how you think about money. Your answers will likely reveal whether you have a positive or negative relationship with money. A sample of five questions from the checklist are:
- I control my money. It does not control me.
- My spending reflects my core values.
- I review my spending monthly and determine where I can save or get better deals.
- I pause and weigh the impact before making big purchase decisions.
- I have a budget, and I stick to it.
After completing the Checklist, you’ll set your 2022 financial goals and build your plan.
The Financial Planner Accelerator is meant to help you fulfill your financial goals. It starts with getting everything out in the open, including your relationship with money.
- Complete the Money Mindset Checklist – eye opening to discover how messages and life experiences shape our relationship with money.
- Set your long-term and short-term goals and say why they are important to you.
- Create your monthly plan.
- Get to work tracking income, expenses, debts, and savings.
- Create your budget. Go!
Be patient with yourself as you build your financial discipline.
If you have any questions about this Accelerator or would like to share an Aha! you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.