It’s time to give your inner critic another assignment. Instead of disparaging you and making your feel bad about yourself, how about the inner critic becomes a supportive inner coach.
I’ve chosen the Manage Your Inner Critic: From Critic to Coach as this month’s Accelerator because I don’t want anything holding you back from reaching your highest potential and living your best life.
In the Manage Your Inner Critic Accelerator, you’ll learn:
- why it’s helpful to give your inner critic a name. My IC’s name is Max.
- when your inner critic tends to show up
- what criticisms and judgments your inner critic likes to use with you, and why
- what frightens your inner critic
- how you will be different when the inner critic becomes your inner coach
- how to talk to your inner critic so it knows how to serve you
Manage Your Inner Critic
The Accelerator is easy to follow with plenty of examples. In just 7 steps you will take your power back and turn the inner critic into a supportive inner coach.
When you finish answering the questions in the Accelerator, review regularly and whenever the inner critic tries to return.
I am so excited to offer you the Manage Your Inner Critic Accelerator. If you have any questions or would like to share an Aha! you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.